Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Charlotte's Web

1. My favorite part of the film is when Charlotte save Wilbur's live.
2. The thing that was diferent in the film and the book is that the Sheep had a baby sheep and the movie the sheep deosn't.
3. This is a picture of the Charlotte's Web movie:

4. Because Charlotte can communicate with other people by writing words in her web.
5. I have put my blog address on a comment on your blog Mrs.Jane.
6. I have put a comment Gaby, Grace , Kathleen, Vannesa and Aditya.


I also had the film and I have watched it in kathleen's house and the film was fantastic and I cried when Charlotte died.
Thank you for reading my blog.

6 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Well Done Arvid. Use some more descriptive words to get more points OK.

Joshua said...

we're lucky to watch this movie and read the book. Right arvid?

my mirror said...

salutation arvid,,
I think Fern like Wilbur very much....

my mirror said...

Arvid my mirror is me gp grace purba

Hesky said...

Yes, just like Joshua said we are so lucky to watched the movie and read the book.

Ca^2 said...

YOu know what, Arvid, I also like Charlotte for using her web to communicate.