Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fishing


At mekarsari I was fishing at the pond. The pond was very shallow. The fish swam rapidly like a train. The water was swirling like when my tummy swirls when I had a tummy ache.
When I had caught a fish it was hopping in my hand trying to escape like a crazy frog. When I was trying to get a fish I felt exited hoping to get a fish like playing a cool game hoping to win.
The fish felt like slimy goo that I touched.
The pond looked like a swimming pool that hadn't been cleaned for years! The pond smelled like rotten egg that was cracked!!
When I put the fish inside the bag it jiggled and wiggled inside the bag.
I had one fish and it wiggled inside the bag trying to break out of the bag just like a prisoner trying to break out from jail.









Get a scroller sign at http://www.glitteryourway.com

3 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Wow, great writing Arvid! Can you skip a line after each paragraph like we do in class.

Aditya said...

Arvid your score is 9/10 because you didn't put it in paragraphs.

Christiana Louisa said...

Arvid, what a wonderful job you have done! You have uploaded a picture, used very descriptive and interesting sentences and although you did not put it into paragraphs, I still give you 8 out of 10.