Thursday, October 8, 2009

music reflection

6/08/09
Today we learned the minor scale. The song i played still have a few errors on it. i can't get one part right

13/08/09
today we learned the minor scale. I still need to practice the assessment. But i memorized the song.

14/08/09
Today is the worst music time because I played the worst thing ever. I got so many wrong notes. I even wastes my time because of my temper.

22/07/09
Today we learn skills. We also learn how to sing O inai ni keke. We also plade the chord.

23/07/09
Today we sing the o inai keke. We also translate it. We also made a work sheet and it was very easy.

29/07/09
We wrote the major scales and played it. I think it was pretty easy. I need to improve on the flat.

30/07/09
Today we learn the key signature. I played the scale. I really need to practice the F major.

5/08/09
Today we learned the chord. We have played major and minor chord. Chords can be a triplet.

6/08/09
Today I need to improve my confidence. I played better and i have no mistake. I have to play in my fingertips.

3/09/09
We got an assessment. We got a booklet for reflection. We practice again.

4/09/09 I play the piano. i got no mistakes. I did pretty well. Well i think so...

No comments: