Thursday, November 12, 2009

Music Reflection

10/09/09
Today we were given instructions. We also need to memorize the Apuse. Everything is so digital. Rana gave stupid answers.

11/09/09
i couldn't play today. Well I couldn't play the chord. Hehe.

8/10/09
Today we wrote and compose our own song. my first song I put F note but it is not suppose to be in it.

9/10/09
Today we sang the gundul paculcul. Every body was noisy. I want to improve my singing. We also create the chords for our song. I have to do it again because it is not AABB.

15/10/09
We learn a new Japanese song. We also practise gundul pacucul. We also play contrary. I need to learn the fingering. We also played our composition.

16/10/09
Today we sing the Japanese song. I sang terribly. Then we played our composition. I have edit my composition.

22/10/09
I played my composition. The piano class is very short. I have to finish my Finale.

23/10/09
I played the scale well. I think i need to improve the contrary. I need to finish my song.

29/10/09
Today we play our composition. it is kind of weird. I submit the finale but i have to edit it.

30/10/09
Today we submit the Finale. We played the simpsons on piano!
I practiced my composition.

5/11/09
Today we learn the flat scales. I thought it was very easy. i need to practice my song but I don't have time. I need to practice my for my piano lesson.

6/11/09
Today we wrote the finale version of our song. I did better on my song. Still a few mistakes though. I have to memorize my song.

12/11/09
Today we had a major scale test. It was very easy. We also had the composition assessment. I had one mistake.

13/11/09
Today we played the contrary. I need to practice the F & A major. Everything else is fine.

19/11/09
Today we have a quiz. I answered it correctly. it was easy.

20/11/09
Today we discussed the major scale and the triad. i also played the minor scale. it was pretty easy.

3/12/09
Today we played the scale.I need to practice F major. I need to memorize my composition.

4/12/09
Today we discussed about the MDW and the reflection. I need to do both. I can memorize my composition.

No comments: