Friday, April 27, 2007

Mekarsari Reflection

At Mekarsari it was great but all of us have mud all over our body. I caught a fish but I throw it back to the pond because it would be dead anyway when I got home. Then I took a bath. The bull is a little bit naughty he went back to me and the water hit me. Then we planted a plant called Padi. The mud in the field to plant the plant is very muddy. I went out early and I saw the others having a mud fight. Everybody except me have mud all over their body including their hair. Then we had lunch. I ate rice and chicken. After that I painted a hat called Caping, it is a hat that farmer used to wear. Then we had a tour around the place, it was very big. Then we went back to shool.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

You have 10/15 for this reflection. Well done!