Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Wants And Needs HW

I need a God because if God didn't exist every thing didn't exist also.
I need Parents because if I don't have parents I don't exist.
I need food because if I don't eat I will be hunger to death.
I need oxygen because I am a living thing that means every living thing have to breath.

I want my own Private jet so I can Travel fast.
I want my own airport so if I want to go overseas I get to go free.
I want a flying car so I don't have wait in the trafic.
I want a billions of friends so that I could have someone to play with me at home.
I want Trillons of money so I can buy cool stuf and live in a mansion that would be so cool and fun.

2 comments:

Ca^2 said...

Arvid do you know what will you put inside you mansion? I think nothing. Because it's very big!

Unknown said...

this is great.