Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kiba = My Dog

I would like to tell you about my dog:
My dog is a Golden Retriever.
It is a male dog.
My sister named it Kiba, in Japanese it means "fang".
Kiba is a harmless dog but I am a little bit scared of him.
Why I am scared is because one time he jumped in front of me and licked me in the face but actualy he just wanted to play.
He likes it when people rub his body or head.
He also likes to run around the house when he gets excited or maybe too excited.
We take him for a bath once a month.
Here is the picture of my dog:

The whole family love him.

2 comments:

Christiana Louisa said...

Hi Arvid, this is Tiana. I love your dog, he looks very friendly. Is he a Golden Retriever? I hope that you are enjoying your holidays and I will see you at school next week.

Aditya said...

Hi Arvid, this is Aditya I agree with Tiana about your dog.